Monday, March 11, 2013

Dance Dance Dance

For most of you who don't know, I Love to Dance! 
Dancing was and still my first love, good thing my Girlfriend, Roxanne Loves Dancing too! wee!

So for her Birthday, I choreographed a piece and I filmed it! haha!
The title of the song is "Kiss me" by Ed Sheeran, a brilliant british singer/songwriter.
The reason  I chose this song is simply because the song is special to me and my girlfriend, kinda like our song. haha! cheesy, I know! but I don't care. :')

Drum roll please!
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! tssss!
Here's the video! hope you guys enjoy! 


PS. I was sleepy while filming, so my moves are not really that snappy or "pitik". haha! 

anywhoo,
I hope you had fun reading my post!
Cheerios!
- G

2 comments:

  1. SAMOK GUD ANG DRUMROLL HAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! i know! pero lingaw man! hahah! I love you too! :***

    ReplyDelete