Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beach Bum


Since it's Summer time here in the Philippines, me and my girlfriend went to the beach 
together with some of our friends. yaaay, Finally! haha! :))
It was a VERY hot day so we went straight ahead and swam the whole day, 
It was really fun and relaxing at the same time. I personally did not care if my skin goes any darker (Even if I already had dark skin) HAHA! :)

Anywhooooo, here are some of the photos taken on that day.
(Some photos are processed and some are not)

Hahaha! Funny Faces! :)

The View From the resort

The Bestfriends

My Girlfriend, Ain't she PURDDY?! ♥_♥

 The girls getting there tan on! ha!

 A random shot of the ceiling. haha! 



 awwwwe! ;'*


Now, This has got to be my favorite photo.
see our matching tattoo's? cool huh? hahaha!


So, yeah.. That's pretty much it!
I Hope you had fun reading my post!
Cheers! haha! :)
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment